- From Scratch Bring in any unframed artwork or memorabilia that you love and that is not currently on display. What good would it do hiding in a closet or drawer?
- Re-Loving Re-frame. Bring new life to old treasures. Bring in your framed artwork that is faded or outdated. We will update the look using our knowledge of current design trends and colours. It will complement your décor and have you re-loving the piece all over again!
- Re-Imagining Re-purpose, Re-think, Re-Use any object by turning it into a cherished art piece to admire, enjoy or gift. A kitchen utensil, a cereal box, a pillow, eyeglasses, clothing, a key, a child’s toy, a headboard, a door knob. We can help “Re-imagine” any article you love!
- Corporate Gifts Appreciation Certificates, Promotional Objects, Marketing Material or Published Articles make valued gifts for clients and employees when professionally framed. As well, add your corporate history to your walls with framed blueprints, founders’ photographs or antique equipment or parts.
Our Computerized Mat Cutting System allows for unlimited creativity.
We Will Confidently Frame Your:
- Canvas Art
- Bulletin / Magnetic Boards
- Posters & Prints
- Watercolour Artwork
- Pastel Artwork
- Original Artwork on any surface
- And anything else you can imagine . . .
- Jerseys, Clothing & Textiles
- Diplomas & Certificates
- Children’s Artwork
- 3 D Objects & Memorabilia
- Needle and Fabric Art
How Long to Frame My Item?
You should generally allow 7 business days.
Allow more time for larger order quantities or for more comprehensive framing designs such as object boxes.